Meet LXA, Learning Experience Alliance (formerly MarTech Alliance)
TLDR: A learning business focused on marketing, sales and technology
Here at the LXA we love a good #TBT as much as the next guy, but when it comes to learning - we’re not about living in the past.
A floppy disk and a Rollardex might have been cutting edge back in the day, but in 2022 we both know they’re not going to cut the mustard.
Our motto? ‘keep upgrading’.
For us that means upgrading your skills, knowledge, network - and ultimately your career and business.
(Full disclosure: There’s always an exception to the rule - in our books, old school arcade games and 90s Hip Hop will remain timeless for all eternity. Don’t @ us.)
We don’t believe our community should be committed to ongoing growth and development alone, we hold our team to the same promise.
Our small, but talented team is ambitious, creative, curious, and committed to ongoing learning and development too.
Way back when (‘when’ being precisely 4¾ years ago), we introduced the first anti-conference dedicated to marketing technology. Behold, AntiConLX (formerly #MarTechFest) was born. We have since added a whole range of ways to help our community better understand all things martech and marketing ops and build their careers and companies.
Today we provide events, courses and resources to serve our growing community. From our flagship, in-person anti-conference and exclusive, fine-dining dinners, to online DialUps and WebSeshs, we offer amazing learning and networking experiences across the whole events spectrum.
We also provide certified digital learning courses and corporate digital academies, as well as a library of resources.
You didn’t think we were going to stop there, did you?
On 7th April 2022, henceforth known as “LXA Day,” we renamed ourselves from MarTech Alliance to LXA and created three interconnecting tribes:
- MarTech – Marketers, MOPs & martech specialists
- SalesTech – Sales, SOPs & Growth/Revenue officers
- NextTech - Innovation, Transformation & Digital officers
However you like to learn, let's #KeepUpgrading together.
Meet the A team.
We pity the fool who doesn’t love martech as much as we do.
CEO & Founder
Chief Operating Officer
Head of Content
Senior Marketing Executive - Branding & Projects
Business Development Manager
Digital Content Producer
Felix HarperSales Representative
Catherine RochfordSales Support Executive
Head of Audience Development
Ueins TrusinsSales Representative
Brogan BallHead of Events
Head of Marketing
Alex EstanislauSales Team Manager
Sean DonnellyHead of Product
Josie WestcottSenior Marketing Executive
We are a small but mighty bunch who wear many hats as Marketing Technologists, Content Creators, Creatives, Martech Nerds, Marketers & Social Media Marketers bring mixed experience, perspective & skills to the table. Alexa play 'You're the Best' by Joe Esposito.
But we all share 3 common traits:
- Practitioners – we're about more than theory and trending buzzwords. What we know, is from what we do first-hand. The proof is in our pudding sweet cheeks.
- Doers – we believe in a practical, simple approach to everything, whether it be implementing the right tools or building your entire marketing and/or sales technology strategy.
- Nerds – we simply love learning.
A bit more about us
Hey keen reader – you still with us? Why not bounce around our site to learn a little more…
- Digital Learning - Open Digital Courses and customised Corporate Digital Academies
- In-person & online events– connect with the industry’s very best at our flagship anti-conference IRL to URL, WebSeshs and exclusive, fine-dining dinners
- News & Stories - stories on going ons in the world of martech, salestech and nexttech
- Resources - Research, reports, landscapes and best practice guides for you to sink your teeth into
P.S. Good things come to those who keep scrolling. If you’ve made it this far down the page you deserve a lil treat… Check out our Playlist on Spotify. You’re welcome.