Location: Hoxton, London
Role type: Full Time
About the role.
Part of the Audience Development team, the Community Manager is responsible for attracting, converting, engaging, and delighting LXA audiences across multiple digital and in-person channels.
The LXA community shares commonality in their desire to #KeepUpgrading their skills, their knowledge, and their network across three core channels, Martech, Nexttech, and Salestech.
Located around the world, the LXA community is commonly made up of chiefs, directors, and heads of marketing, sales, growth, MOPs, SOPs, innovation, digital, and futurism who may be:
- Free and paying members
- Course Alumni
- In-Person Event Attendees
- Online Event Attendees
- Social Network Followers
Community Manager Tasks
- Moderation of community channels including LXP, social, email, members hub, etc.
- Tracking, and responding to reporting on engagement metrics including time on page, website traffic, email clicks, unsubscribes, new contacts, conversion rates, etc.
- Close alignment with the Marketing and Product teams on community feedback and campaign communications.
- Delivering consistent experiences for the community across all channels.
- Staying in tune with community sentiment at all times.
- Fostering and nurturing loyalty and advocacy within the community.
- Planning, scheduling, and publishing a calendar of multi-platform, multi-channel communications.
- Working closely with Content Writers to ensure the best content is being delivered to the right audiences at the right time and on the right channel to maximize engagement.
- Defining the social media plan, looking at the best social networks to attract audiences and drive them to owned platforms.
- Development and enforcement of community guidelines.
- Creation of original content to promote and engage with the community.
- Maintenance of all official community documents, processes, and onboarding.
- Upholding the company brand presence and tone of voice to a high standard.
Community Manager Experience & Skills
- Essential: community management or social media experience, highly active on Twitter and LinkedIn for networking and content creation/dissemination.
- Highly desirable: 2+ years’ publishing experience, either as an editor/journalist or marketer.
- Highly literate, ideally with strong copywriting skills.
- Highly organized, to juggle numerous tasks and stakeholders.
- Sociable & authoritative, must be able to confidently communicate internally and externally through multiple mediums.
- A demonstrable interest in the community subject matter.
How colleagues will describe you (Values)
- You are interested in technology and education.
- You take initiative and ownership.
- You are ambitious and keen to work within a high-performing team.
- You roll up your sleeves and learn by doing.
- You are excited by the opportunity to use and learn new tools.
- You take pride in your work.
- You have a proactive and independent learning style.
- You are well organized and able to meet deadlines
About our working style
We believe in a mix of office and remote. It gives us a chance to build relationships with colleagues, and learn from conversations we have in the office, while having some flexibility for a great work-life balance.
Being in the office also means you get to build a relationship with Paco – our Chief Barketing Officer.
Our office is based in the heart of London, just 4mins walk from Shoreditch High street.
OK … but why work here?
We asked our team to rattle off the key reasons why they enjoy being part of our amazing team:
- Recognition & work that matters – Your work truly matters, it has an impact and your recognized for what you do in any role in the business.
- Business inflection point – We are at a real inflection point in our growth so you have the opportunity to be part of something very special which is growing at speed – the right way.
- Learning & Career growth – We live and breathe what we do. We are committed to helping our community to keep upgrading, to build their skills, knowledge and network to grow their careers. The same is true of our team. You will receive a training allowance and development plan to map your personal growth.
How to apply.
In the first instance, we would like to understand more about you.
- Forward your Resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter describing why you're an awesome fit for this position