Content Creator / Editor / Producer
Here at MarTech Alliance, we’re on a mission to make marketing and technology simple!
Based in east London in a vibrant, dog-friendly, free beer providing shared work space, our team are super passionate about delivering engaging content, amazing events and providing top tier marketing technology agency services to clients.We have a hands on, get shit done, learn by doing approach and we’re on the hunt for a like-minded shit hot, up and coming Digital Content Creator who is looking to make their mark on the marketing technology space.
Working with the Creative & Content Marketing Lead the right candidate will be involved in all points of the content journey from strategy, ideation, creation, distribution and reporting.
WHAT’S INVOLVED IN THE ROLE?
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Assist with the development of the Content Marketing Strategy
- Plan content to be created for each platform
- Distribution of content across multiple platforms
- Engaging with the MarTech Alliance audience across multiple platforms
- Track progress across platforms to ensure impact and continued growth
- Prepare and manage content calendars
- Drive growth across our social channels
- Staying up to date on industry related topics
- Updating the website when required
- Understanding digital content best practises for SEO, social etc
BONUS IF YOU HAVE BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF…
- Microsoft Office 365
- Content management systems (HubSpot advantageous)
- Social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Email automation platforms
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF YOU:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Final Cut Pro X
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role preferably within an agency environment
- Are a highly creative individual who can think outside the box
- Love to produce copy for blogs, email and social that is pithy, punchy and on point.
- Have high attention to detail, ‘organised’ is your middle name and you can juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Don’t take no for an answer, and you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Passionate, enthusiastic and hungry to learn.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Are solutions focussed and love a challenge.
- Technically savvy and fast learning
TO APPLY, SEND
- Resume / CV
- 2-3 paragraphs on why you are an awesome fit for this position
- Links to any relevant work on instagram, facebook, youtube, personal website, etc...