Marketing Technology Manager / consultant - Agency Services
The MarTech Alliance, a marketing technology agency & events business, is looking for a marketing technologist / marketing technology manager /martech consultant / marketing automation manager / performance marketer / marketing campaign manager to join the team.
- We believe in making marketing technology simple.
- We help our clients drive their digital transformation/optimisation with specific focus on marketing technology.
- We do this by adopting a pragmatic, can do, agile approach to our agency services.
- We want to work with people that love what they do - that are passionate/nerdy about working in marketing technology.
About the role.
Working alongside the marketing technology lead you will develop and deliver a range of activity across the following key areas for our agency clients. You will receive full training & support throughout - you're not expected to have in depth experience/knowledge for all areas detailed.
Implementation, configuration & audit
Marketing platform set up; data migration, CRM configuration, sync of data process flows across ecosystem, building landing pages, creating reporting dashboards/attribution frameworks, lead scoring & predictive analytics.
Managed services/campaign marketing
Plan & execute multi channel campaigns across; email marketing manual & automated series, website pop ups/live chat, SEO blogging strategy, social media management organic & paid - Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & Linkedin, display retargeting & AdWords PPC management.
Support & onboarding
Documentation of platforms & processes, championing new systems/processes, driving user adoption etc.
About your core skill sets.
- Quick leaner/learn by doing - An ability to quickly adopt new processes & understand different platforms by getting your hands dirty.
- Interpersonal skills - Naturally able to develop a rapport & engage with technical and non-technical people alike.
- Problem solving - An ability to quickly identify issues & their resolution be those from a technical, business operations, CX & commercial perspective alike.
- Translation & simplification - An ability to quickly understand complex concepts & explain them to non-technical people in 'plain English'.
- Stakeholder management - Act as a key point of contact between the clients internal stakeholders.
- Solid communication skills - presentation style, verbal and written - Concise & articulate in all communications.
- Project management - A good understanding of project management using agile methodologies.
About your personality.
- Crunchy in decision making & communication
- Self-motivated & focused
- Embrace autonomy
- Meticulous & highly organised
- Systematic & efficiency driven
- Love to learn
- Algorithmic thinking
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving mindset
- Process driven
- Positive mindset
About your experience
- Campaign management: hands on management of a range of marketing channels; email, social media paid campaigns, PPC, etc.
- Familiarity with some of the following (or similar alternative platforms): HubSpot, SalesForce & Pardot.
- Project management in: CRM, marketing automation, tag management, web analytics.
- Having worked in an marketing technology/technology agency/ digital marketing agency would be advantageous, but not essential.
- You may have worked as a growth hacker, performance marketer, campaign marketer, marketing automation executive, digital marketing executive, web analytics manager, etc.
About your education.
No formal education is required but it would be advantageous if you have:
- BA or Masters in Information Science, Computer Science, or related discipline with technical experience
- Project management certifications would be advantageous
Cultural fit, positive attitude & a strong work ethic are the core areas that will determine a good match. We appreciate that there will be plenty of areas of the role that will be learned on the job.
To apply, email your cover letter and a CV to email@example.com