Partnerships & business development manager
MarTech Alliance, a marketing technology brand known for its events & agencg services, is looking for a Partnership & business development manager to drive its event series, marketing services & develop new revenue streams. Working closely with the founder you will be in a pivotal role responsible for driving a range of commercial opportunities for the business.
About the role
- Build a network of partners to explore possible partnerships across the different arms of our business
- Regularly meet partners, prospects, clients; Breakfast, lunches, coffees, dinners & evening networking
- Manage and qualify all enquiries and leads across the business
- Drive new partnership and business development opportunities through your social presence; LinkedIn & Twitter.
- A people person - you love to meet new people, connecting/chatting comes naturally
- Commercially astute
- Sold presentation skills with impact
- Strong presence
- An understanding & appreciation for social selling
- Not afraid of hard work
- Highly driven and persistent
- Organised and meticulous
Your previous role may have been an events sponsorship manager, marketing services business development manager, exhibition sales manager.
You may have worked at a media / publisher / events / tech business in the marketing or tech space.
Cultural fit, positive attitude & a strong work ethic are the core areas that will determine a good match.
To apply, email your cover letter and a CV to email@example.com