Research and Special Projects Manager
Location: Hoxton, London
Role type: Full Time
About this role
LXA is seeking a Research & Special Projects Manager with a strong interest in education and marketing.
The person will play a pivotal role in the development and delivery of LXA products. They will be comfortable leading research projects that deliver learning assets in the form of online courses, research white papers, best practice guides, and events.
Key aspects of this role
- Lead research projects including survey design and programming, desk research and expert interviews with a view to producing and editing market-leading insight and guidance that empowers our audience to accelerate their career and the performance of their company.
- Conduct desk research on different domains of marketing, sales and technology to identify trends and opportunities for new learning needs.
- Conduct research and analysis on marketers learning requirements
- Identify, contact and support subject matter experts (SMEs) to craft effective learning content materials for teaching online. This includes keynote presentations, reports and slideware.
- Work closely with the Product and Content Teams to deliver a content schedule that includes sponsored whitepapers, case studies and online learning materials.
- Manage research relations with clients and vendors. This includes scheduling, managing and recording interviews, and building the LXA case study database.
What you need to have (knowledge and skills)
- Batchelor’s degree or above, ideally in marketing, business or education.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a natural desire to provide exceptional levels of service to clients and colleagues.
- Natural curiosity about all things marketing and communications.
- Strong writing, editing and analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Working knowledge of instructional design theory & methods is desirable but not essential.
- Working knowledge of research methods (survey instrument design, structured interviews etc.) is desirable.
- Visual design skills (Slideware, Storyboarding, Adobe)
- Ability to take a consultative approach and adapt research to be relevant to clients across a range of business sectors.
- Comfortable interviewing professionals about complex topics and extracting valuable insights
How colleagues will describe you (Values)
- You are interested in technology and education.
- You take initiative and ownership.
- You are ambitious and keen to work within a high performing team.
- You roll up your sleeves and learn by doing.
- You are excited by the opportunity to use and learn new tools.
- You take pride in your work.
- You have a proactive and independent learning style.
- You are well organised and able to meet deadlines
About our working style
We believe in a mix of office and remote. It gives us a chance to build relationships with colleagues, learn from conversations we have in the office, while having some flexibility for a great work-life balance.
Being in the office also means you get to build a relationship with Paco – our Chief Barketing Officer.
Our office is based in the heart of London, just 4mins walk from Shoreditch High street.
OK … but why work here?
We asked our team to rattle off the key reasons why they enjoy being part of our amazing team:
- Recognition & work that matters – Your work truly matters, it has impact and your recognised for what you do in any role in the business.
- Business inflection point – We are at a real inflection point in our growth so you have the opportunity to be part of something very special which is growing at speed – the right way.
- Learning & Career growth – We live and breathe what we do. We are committed to helping our community to keep upgrading, to build their skills, knowledge and network to grow their careers. The same is true of our team. You will receive a training allowance and development plan to map your personal growth.
How to apply.
In the first instance, we would like to understand more about you.
- Forward your Resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide a summary of the reason why you feel you’re right for the role.