In accordance with the latest UK Government Roadmap, announced 22nd February 2021, Step 4 outlines the following from the 21st June 2021:
- It is hoped all legal limits on social contact can be removed.
- We hope to reopen nightclubs and lift restrictions on large events and performances that apply in Step 3.
- This will also guide decisions on whether all limits can be removed on weddings and other life events.
#MarTechFest Dial Up
The internet edition of your fave anti-conference returns for a week of brand spankin’ new marketing technology content for you to tune in to live and on demand.
With the power of the ~internet~ we’ll be coming to a computer near you with the world’s industry leaders when it comes to marketing and martech.
It’s fair to say the ‘virtual events’ space has copped a hammering since the virus-that-shall-not-be-named entered our lives and we’d bet our bottom dollar you’ve experienced a touch of ‘Zoom fatigue’. Yep we’ve all felt it in one way or another, so we figured we’d better take a learning or two from the last event.
Here are just a few of the exiting new features:
- Access over 30 Speakers across 7 days live and on demand. Fireside chats, open Q&As, experience sessions, masterclasses & inspiring presentations
- Gain reward points: Used for access to future events, win swag and access extensions
- Want to enhance your martech learning? The platform will host stacks of additional resources so you can fill your brain with the good stuff.
- Plus access career advice