MarTech Alliance Festival #MarTechFest
31st October 2018, London.
2018 Speaker Line Up
The God Father of MarTech, the voice of marketing technology, Scott Brinker, returns to headline our MarTech Festival 2018. Plus he is joined by keynote Tim Hughes, #1 Global #Socialselling Pioneer and Innovator. We have also confirmed some other fantastic speakers, and more announced soon.
The current speaker line up includes (we will soon confirm even more fantastic speakers):
- Scott Brinker, VP Platform Ecosystem, HubSpot; Editor, chiefmartec.com
- Timothy (Tim) Hughes, Best Selling Author, Social Selling “Pioneer and Innovator”, CEO & Co-Founder, Digital Leadership Associates
- Laura Price, Marketing Technology Manager, Weight Watchers
- Lennart Gijsen, Global Head of Marketing, Booking.com
- James Libor, Senior Manager – Media, Digital & Brand Partnerships, Virgin Holidays
- Steve Lok, Head of Martech & Ops, Mass & Digital Acquistion, The Economist
- Doug Kessler, Creative Director, Co-Founder, Velocity Partners
- Carlos Doughty, Founder, MarTech Alliance
- Rebecca Allen, Global Head of Branded Content, The Drum
About our Festival
We couldn’t think of anything worse than another marketing event where you’re packed into hotel conference centre, with a speaker line up which looks cracking on paper but you find yourself needing a power nap, topped up with vendor speakers doing a sales pitch under the guise of a panel session. And at the end of two or three days what actionable pointers have you got? Sweet FA. This is the anti-conference. This is MarTech Festival #MarTechFest.
Everything you need to get your marketing technology strategy on point
#1 Build the ultimate marketing stack
#2 Develop the marketing dream team
#3 Zone in on your channel marketing strategy with key tips and techniques for social media, content marketing, SEO
#4 Step into the MarTech time machine and checkout what the future of marketing looks like
About our venue
Festival venue, festival vibes – Our marketing event isn’t just cracking content – work doesn’t need to feel like work. Hang out with some other marketing nerds; shoot a game of pool, grab some street food and a craft beer.
About our Festival
First of all, this is only a one day and it’s packed. It’s tough enough finding time away from the office so we are not going to try and stretch our marketing event to simply charge you more. It’s punchy and on point.
An agenda that’s stacked, packed and racked to match how you should operate. To give you meaningful, practical, simple takeaways you can apply tomorrow.
A really heavy weight speaker line up, because let’s be honest someone might know their sh!t, work for a decent outfit, hold a big cheese job title but speaking just might not be their gig. That’s why our first confirmed speakers are the none other than Scott Brinker, the man behind the MarTech landscape, author of ‘Hacking Marketing’, brand new VP of Platform Ecosystem for Hubspot… otherwise known as the Godfather of MarTech. Alongside Travis Wright, Chief Marketing Technologist, VentureBeat co-host of VB Engage, Columnist, Marketing Keynote Speaker, Author of ‘Digital Sense’. That’s some tag team! Plus Stewart Rogers, Director, Marketing Technology at VentureBeat Insight, where he analyses and studies marketing technology, artificial intelligence, and virtual/mixed reality.
No need to rock a suit, it’s a relaxed informal set up, weekend wear – trainers and tees, all that. Think of the best school trip you went on!
• Pop up food and snack stands – yes that does mean candy floss and popcorn
• Sofa breakout areas – chat with your colleagues or vendors away from the crowds. (Not intended as nap areas).
• Beers from 5pm. Pace yourself – don’t be that guy or gal!
• Posts event pub crawl – for the ravers amongst you we will go on to the early hours partying.