Who is... David Raab?
by Ella, on 20 September, 2017
David Raab is a marketing technology expert, independent consultant and author of literally thousands of articles on the subject of martech and analytics. David is also the founder of the Customer Data Platform Institute.
Why we love him
David is an incredible wealth of knowledge, launching the CDP to focus on customer data management and identify the pain points involved to further help marketers. Above all, David is a consultant, using his skills and expertise to help others and ensure the marketing technology industry remains a source for inspiration.
- Columbia College NY, Political Science
- Harvard Business School, MBA
- Raab Associates, Owner
- CDP institute, Founder
We estimate #CDP industry at $1 billion in 2019. https://t.co/Sql8IvM7hq Then again, "Global Frozen Dumplings Market to Reach Valuation of US$ 4300 Mn by 2025 – QY Research, Inc." https://t.co/WQwIlhB8cS— David Raab (@draab) January 17, 2019
- David is on the advisory board for the MarTech Conference
- David coined the term 'Madtech', which is the convergence of Martech + Adtech
Where to find out more
- Customer Experience Matrix: Blog managed and updated by David
- Customer Data Platform Institute: Website for his advisory organisation
- Don't forget to check out his book, The Marketing Performance Measurement Toolkit
Follow David Raab