Who is.. Jeanne Bliss?
by Ella, on 13 December, 2017
Jeanne Bliss is the Founder and President of CustomerBliss and Co-Founder of The Customer Experience Professions. She is a published author of four books, a regular speaker, thought leader and an industry leading expert on customer-centric leadership.
Why we love her
A self-confessed people-nerd, Jeanne believes customers should take centre stage, and should be prioritised...even over concern for the bottom line.
The veritable pioneer of the Chief Customer Officer role Jeanne now champions its importance through her formidable podcast 'The Chief Customer Officer Human Duct Tape Show'
- Pioneered the role of Chief Customer Officer at five top companies: Land’s End, Microsoft, Coldwell Banker and Allstate corporations
- Four ground-breaking published books under her belt
- Founder and President of CustomerBliss
- Co-founder of The Customer Experience Professionals Association
My latest book, 'Would You Do That To Your Mother?' is all about taking the values our moms raised us with—kindness, honesty, empathy, etc—and living them in our business lives. This is the way to customer driven growth. #MakeMomProud #CX https://t.co/udb56dEAjb pic.twitter.com/nZ1tTsxOCq— Jeanne Bliss (@JeanneBliss) December 12, 2018
- Jeanne is the daughter of a self-starter father who had a single Buster Brown Shoe Shop in Illinois. It was his strong connection to the customer that inspired her own business acumen.
- Jeanne is one of the customer experience experts participating in the Unforgettable CX Education Program
- Jeanne featured in our marketing world cup dream team.
- Jeanne also joined us for Marketing & Tech Book Club to talk about her book, Would You Do That To Your Mother?
- CustomerBliss.com: Various resources such as professional coaching, reading lists, and a blog.
- The Chief Customer Officer Human Duct Tape Show Podcast
- make-mom-proud.com and #makemomproud movement
- Don't forget to check out Jeanne's ground-breaking books:
- Chief Customer Officer. Getting Past Lip Service to Passionate Action
- Chief Customer Officer 2.0: How to Build Your Customer-Driven Growth Engine
- I Love You More Than My Dog
- Would You Do That To Your Mother
Follow Jeanne BlissTweets by JeanneBliss