Who is... Seth Godin?
by Ella, on 1 April, 2021
Seth Godin is an entrepreneur, author and teacher. Through his 20 bestselling books, his well-read blog and entrepreneurial ventures, Seth has motivated and inspired brands to communicate with customers more successfully.
Why we love him
Seth's view of marketing is from the point of view of ethics, rather than sales. His books and presentations have the intent to educate, where he utilises his years of expertise to help others see the change they can make.
Most of all, Seth's approach is profound but accessible.
- Graduated from Tufts University with a Bachelor of Science, Engineering and Philosophy
- MBA in Business Administration from Stanford University
- Founder of Seth Godin's altMBA, a leadership and management workshop
- Founder and former CEO of Squidoo, a content-building website
- Founder and current CEO of Seth Godin's Productions AND Do you Zoom
- Presenter of the Akimbo podcast, which is in the top 1% of most-listened to podcasts since 2018
The digital swirl is real, it’s disconcerting and it’s loaded with possibility https://t.co/m9YaPFhJXO— Seth Godin (@ThisIsSethsBlog) 17 December 2018
- Seth is one of just three professionals inducted into the Direct Marketing Hall of Fame
- In May 2018, Seth was inducted into the Marketing Hall also- he may just be the only person in both
- He genuinely has an action figure
Sign up to #MarTechFest Dial Up (mini) right here - for absolutely free - where you can watch Mr Seth Godin himself as the keynote speaker. You'll be able to ask him question yourself, and learn some absolutely invaluable tips and tricks for the marketing world!
The event will be taking place on the 23rd of September this year, and you definitely want to be there!
Where to find out more
- Sethgodin.com: website relating to all things Seth, with links to marketing seminars and various other resources
- Seths.blog: Popular blog written and updated by Seth daily
- Akimbo podcast: Seth's podcast about our culture, and how we can change it
- Don't forget to read Seth's most recent book, This is Marketing: You Can’t Be Seen Until You Learn To See (as well as his other nineteen bestselling books)
Follow Seth Godin