Who is.. Tim Hughes?
by Ella, on 13 March, 2017
Tim Hughes is a pioneer, innovator, and social selling evangelist. Tim is the author of Social Selling: Techniques to Influence Buyers and Changemakers as well as the creator of one of the most advanced social selling programmes in the country.
Why we love him
It all started when Tim sent his first tweet. Since then, he has worked on some fantastic digital transformation projects, working for some renowned companies such as Oracle and Rutgers. Tim has always been eager to share what he has learned, using blogs and other resources to reach out to sales forces who are in dire need of his social selling wisdom.
- Graduated from Coventry University with a degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Co-founder and CEO of Digital Leadership Associates
- Currently ranked Number 1 as the globally most influential social selling person
- Commercial Industries Business Development Director at Oracle UK
Is Marketing For Real? - The Unethics of Martech https://t.co/GYbbzM7g7m @Timothy_Hughes @DigitalLeadersA #digitalmarketing #marketingautomation #socialselling #marketingtips #digitalselling #marketing101 #socialsales #MarketingStrategy #digitalsales #MarketingDigital #Cloud #SMM pic.twitter.com/bNwlXtlYSj— Tim Hughes 提姆·休斯 (@Timothy_Hughes) January 7, 2019
- Avid cyclist, partaking in various charity bike rides such as the Thames Bridges Bike Ride (for the Strokes Association) and the Palace to Palace ride (for the Prince's Trust)
- Boasts almost 200,000 followers on Twitter!
- Tim joined us for our Marketing & Tech Book Club to chat about his book, Social Selling
Where to find out more
- Check out Tim’s presentations on Youtube, particularly his Five Pillars Methodology
- Don’t forget to read his bestselling books, Social Selling: Techniques to Influence Buyers and Changemakers; and Smarketing: How to Achieve Competitive Advantage through Blended Sales and Marketing
Follow Tim Hughes