Who is.. Tom Goodwin?
by Ella, on 4 September, 2017
Tom Goodwin is an expert in innovation and digital transformation. A futurist and advocate for change, Tom has quickly seen the power of the technology and the need to harness it to propel businesses further.
Why we love him
Tom Goodwin may be a groundbreaking author, speaker and consultant, but he refuses to take too much credit. Tom has rejected the moniker of "influencer" or "guru" and instead chooses to concentrate on the job at hand. That is, guiding people and brands through the implementation of new and emerging innovation.
Tom has called this time "the most interesting time in the world" and utilises his expertise to ensure businesses take full advantage of it.
- Studied at the University of Sheffield- first attaining a BA in Architecture and then a subsequent Master degree in Structural Engineering
- Co-founder of New York event, Interesting People, Interesting Times
- Bestselling author of groundbreaking book, Digital Darwinism
- Speaker, author and consultant for Tomfgoodwin.com
- EVP, Head of Innovation at Zenith Media
We keep failing to do our jobs well because we focus on a more worthy goal or something more exciting.— Tom Goodwin (@tomfgoodwin) December 18, 2018
The reality is that roles in marketing are simple, not lofty, and about the beautiful intersection of people and commerce and ideas ( and a bit of tech )
- Tom has worked for renowned clients, such as FOX, Nestle, Nokia, Emirates, Microsoft, BMW and many more!
- Tom has (to date) over 600,000 followers on Linkedin!
- Tom was the most recent guest to our Marketing & Tech Book Club, chatting about his book Digital Darwinism!
Where to find out more
- Tomfgoodwin.com: Website which hosts various wirting and speaking resources, as well as links to his new book
- Interesting People in Interesting Times: the tech event series Tom and Adriana Stan host annually in New York
- Interesting People in Interesting Times Podcast: companion to the event series, with guest speakers and bold topics of discussion
- Don't forget to read his groundbreaking book, Digital Darwinism: Survival of the Fittest in the Age of Business Disruption
Follow Tom Goodwin