#MarTechFest Dial Up - the internet edition of your fave anti-conference returns for a month of brand spankin’ new marketing technology content for you to tune in to live and on demand.
With the power of the ~internet~ we’ll be coming to a computer near you with the world’s industry leaders when it comes to marketing and martech.
It’s fair to say the ‘virtual events’ space has copped a hammering since the virus-that-shall-not-be-named entered our lives and we’d bet our bottom dollar you’ve experienced a touch of ‘Zoom fatigue’. Yep we’ve all felt it in one way or another, so we figured we’d better take a learning or two from the last event.
Here are just a few of the exiting new features:
- We’ll be bringing in even more speakers and releasing their presentations in one go up front so you can watch on demand on your own schedule.
- We’ve upgraded our platform meaning better interaction with attendees in session forums.
- You don’t need to book sessions, simply register for the event and watch what you want, when you want.
- There's a content leaderboard for a gamified experience....enjoy the content, win free stuff!
- Want to enhance your martech learning? The platform will host stacks of additional resources so you can fill your brain with the good stuff. And you can even gain a digital learning badge to publish on Linkedin
*Ooh you clicked...you must really like us*
We'll be booked some of marketing's greatest and streamed live around the world for 4 caffeine fuelled days delivering you something at very least ~marginally~ better than your average webinar. I mean, does your average webinar promise live polling? I doubt it. Does your average webinar have an exclusive attendee community space for ongoing networking? Nah didn't think so. What about Q&A? Ok sure yes it probably has Q&A...hey we said marginally better. But we'll also run some giveaways because everyone loves a freebie, we'll sling you a discount to #MarTechFest Global or #MarTechFest APAC so you can join us IRL for the main showdown.
#MarTechFest Dial Up Content is now available to watch on demand.