The Black Lives Matter movement has helped highlight to us the need for greater representation of black professionals in senior marketing and technology positions. And we want to do our part to support diversity in our industry.
We are launching our diversity scholarship programme to help support the careers of black professionals in marketing and tech space.
Our aim is to help up skill black professionals in martech to support their career progression with the goal to see more black professionals gain senior management positions in our industry.
Our scholarships can be applied to one, some or all of the following:
The deadline for digital learning applications is the 24th of September 2021.
You can apply for the scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
- Your job function is:
- Project management for marketing, digital transformation or technology
- You have 4 years+ full time industry experience
- Have one of the following categories of ethnicity: Black African; Black Caribbean; Black Other; Mixed – White and Black Caribbean; Mixed – White and Black African; or Other mixed backgrounds (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other)
- You do not work for a competitive organisation to the MarTech Alliance
We’re accepting applications globally.
The application process for the scholarship is as follows:
- First of all, check your eligibility to apply. We will not consider any applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria, and awards may be withdrawn if applicants are later found not to have met eligibility criteria or to have provided false information
- All applicants wishing to be considered for our diversity scholarship need to submit the form on this page with a personal statement up to 500 words outlining how you would benefit from our digital learning course and/or events.
- Applications must be submitted by no later than Friday 24th September 2021 to join the September Fundamentals of Martech digital course.
- All applications will be reviewed by our team. Applicants will receive notification of the outcome by 24th September 2021.