Robert Rose is a content marketing strategist, advisor and storyteller. Robert has spent his career helping fellow marketers tell their story more effectively through digital media. His bestselling book, Killing Marketing, which he co-wrote with Joe Pulizzi is considered to have rewritten the rules for marketing.
Why we love him
Robert has described himself as “Chief Troublemaker” on his Linkedin page, and this really does sum up his laid back attitude and easy sense of humour. He has utilised his marketing expertise to advise others and this makes him a top notch man in our books.
- Founder and chief strategy officer for The Content Advisory, the education and consulting group with the Content Marketing Institute.
- Provides marketing advice and counsel for global brands such as Capital One, Dell, Ernst & Young, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, Thomson Reuters, Abbott Laboratories, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and UPS.
- Featured as keynote speaker and workshop teacher at technology and marketing events around the world.
- Research Fellow with Coburn Ventures, a community of investment experts discussing and innovating current trends in technology.
- Early-stage investor and advisor to a number of technology startups serving on the Board of Advisors of a number of startup companies, such as Akoonu, Tint, and DivvyHQ.
- Robert is a massive music fan, enjoying playing and composing music in his down time
- Robert is a fan of the American football team, the Dallas Cowboys
- Robert joined us for Marketing & Tech Book Club to chat about his and Joe Pulizzi's book, Killing Marketing
Where to find out more
- Robertrose.me: Robert’s website with his bio and a link to the Content Advisory website
- Contentadvisory.net: Company website, with various resources to help business professionals
- Storyhelping Magazine: Robert’s digital magazine, informing readers on the hottest topics in content and marketing
- Don’t forget to read his ground-breaking book, Killing Marketing: How Innovative Businesses Are Turning Marketing Cost Into Profit
Follow Robert Rose
Not enough Robert Rose content for you? Then check out their podcast episode on the MKS and MarTech Alliance Report, easy-as-pie now we've linked the full episode below. You can't say we don't spoil you 😘