Travis Wright is a trainer, columnist and self-confessed martech nerd. Travis helps his clients improve their marketing practices and align sales. He co-authored a bestselling book, Digital Sense to help companies market more effectively in the 21st century.
Why we love him
Travis is a self-confessed nerd, smart ass and an über “Bullshittapotomus”. He is enthusiastic about what he does and does it with flair. He is a problem solver, a shit-figure-outer and a digital badass.
- Built first website within the first 48 hours of ever being on a computer
- Worked at Sprint throughout College
- Right out of college joined GTE Yellow Pages
- Over past 15 years has ran own agency, marketing 100 business websites
- Developed own custom SEO and Social Media training courses through Planet Ocean and Search Engine News
- Cofounder & CMO of Digital, a Kansas City & SF-based digital ad & content agency
- Speaks at industry conferences such as: SMX, ad:tech, Search Engine Strategies, SXSW, Social Media Strategies Summit
It's #ICO Spotlight time again & this week we've got 3 companies @CoinPaymentsNET @daricocoin @TheZenSports trying to better the #crypto market space. #Blockchain #Crypto #Cryptocurrency #StayBad #Sponsor #FinTech https://t.co/bmmUyMSMko— Travis Wright (@teedubya) December 20, 2018
- Travis a former stand-up comedian, first getting into website building as a way to promote his career
- Travis is a fan of American football team, the Kansas City Chiefs. The team once blocked him on social media after he posted a negative tweet, resulting in a social hoopla that he- in part- instigated
- Travis joined us for Marketing & Tech Book Club alongside co-author Chris J Snook, to chat about their book, Digital Sense
Where to find out more
- Bad Crypto Podcast: co-hosts with Joel Comm
- Traviswright.com: professional website with industry/social updates and anecdotes
- Don’t forget to read Travis and Chris J Snook’s book, Digital Sense: The Common Sense Approach to Social Business Strategy, Marketing Technologies, Customer Experience and Emerging Technologies.
Follow Travis Wright